Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Height Growth with LSJL update

Here's pictures from last height increase update.  Tibial measurement is about 16 1/4" and fibula measurement is 16".  So Tibial measurement is up about 1/4" since three weeks ago.  Height difference isn't significant enough yet to show up in photos so I'm going to wait a little bit longer on that.  I'm taking melatonin, chondroitin + glucosamine, and starting Lithium.  Melatonin is taken because it upregulates levels of TGF-Beta 1 which tells stem cells to differentiate into chondrocytes.  I've noticed a lot less nerve irritation since I started chondroitin and glucosmaine which suggests that it is effective at increasing the resources available for cartilage repair(more cartilage separates the discs and makes it harder for a nerve to be impinged).
In contrast to the pictures taken a few months ago, you can see both ankles are bigger and there's a greater gap between where the calf starts to widen.

10 comments:

  1. can you post pics taken from a few months ago and recent pics for easier comparison?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so the total is up to 1 1/4 inches now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do this for 4 months now.
    This means a growth less than 1/4 inch per month or about 1/2cm per Month.

    Do you still do your exercises every day of a week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so interesting
    I follow your blog everyday but however would like to get in touch with you by mail. I wrote you from my hotmail account but havent got any response yet.

    Keep up the good job.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where have you been experiencing nerve irritation? Is it a constant thing? And have you been able to do anything to get rid of it? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to experience nerve irritation in my spine as a result of heavy lifting not due to LSJL. I got rid of it by taking chondroitin & glucosamine and by laying on my back more while watching TV etc. to give the proteoglycans an opportunity to replenish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, i see. How about in the feet or ankles? Any pains there or irritation? Has it had any effect on the way you walk? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Correct me if im wrong, but your measurements are way off. Compared with the April 22nd pictures to the ones above, the measuring tape starts from the very top of the kneecap while the April 22nd picture starts just at the kneecap. This could account for 2-3 inches inaccuracy so I'm skeptical about the results.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adjusted my measurement technique to be more accurate over time. Eventually I'll get enough results so it won't matter.

    ReplyDelete